This weekend we are delighted to welcome Murphy & Young Ltd to our Farm, the team of 6 will be undertaking works on the £35 Million investment by the Warner Group to develop Studley Castle and its facilities.
From 1903 to the 1960s the house was occupied by Studley College, a horticultural training establishment for ladies. It later became offices for British Leyland and Rover Cars. More recently the property was converted for use as a hotel but it has now closed. However, it has been acquired by Warner Leisure Hotels, as their 14th hotel
Additional upgrades to the hotel include:
- A brand new restaurant and facilities for live music and dancing every night of the week
- A modern new lounge space providing a lovely daytime setting with fantastic countryside views
- The stables will be converted into bedrooms, where guests can stay and have easy access to the facilities
- New leisure and beauty facilities
- A range of outdoor activities
Wayne and Sue are delighted to know that our farm is in some way contributing to the investment being made by Warner and our local heritage.
For more information on our Farm Stay Opportunities
Please visit us at: OaksBarn Farm.co.uk