Winter Warmer Pumpkin Soup
* 4 tbsp olive oil
* 2 onion finely chopped
* 1kg pumpkin ), peeled, deseeded and chopped into chunks
* 4 red chillies de seed and finely chop
* 700ml vegetable stock or chicken stock
* 1 pot of reduced fat creme fresh
* Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan, then gently cook 2 finely chopped onions for 5 mins, until soft but not coloured. Add 1kg peeled, deseeded and chopped pumpkin or squash to the pan, then carry on cooking for 8-10 mins, stirring occasionally until it starts to soften and turn golden.
* Add chopped chillies
* Pour 700ml vegetable stock into the pan, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins until the squash is very soft. Pour the pot of low fat creme fresh bring back to the boil, then purée with a hand blender. The soup can now be frozen for up to 2 months.