Oaks Barn Farm last week were successful in attaining a Five Feather Rating from Exclusively Warwickshire, for their Luxury Farm Stay Located in the Heart of Shakespeare’s England, they are amongst a long list of other providers committed to providing quality accommodation to those visiting Warwickshire and all that this Great County has to Offer.
To find out more about our Farm Stay visit us at: http://bit.ly/FarmStayOptions
Pictured above Wayne Smith Farm Developer, Sue Crawford Owner and Jackie Shaw from the Exclusively Warwickshire Team. (Photograph by Rae Prince Photography)
Sue Crawford commented: “This has been a great start to the year, we worked hard last year in converting our 2nd property on the farm due to the popular demand on the Coach House, the fact that the Exclusively Team have hand picked us and graded us with the Five Feathers is a wonderful endorsement”.
The Exclusively Warwickshire Team personally visit and grade each of its providers, arrange a professional photoshoot and work hard behind the scenes to firmly place Warwickshire on the map. Above and beyond this the team are able to tailor a travel package-
- Provide sightseeing recommendations
- Help to build your personalised itinerary
- Advise on transportation to and from your accommodation
- Reveal local nature trails, cycle paths and more located on the doorstep of our beautiful rustic cottages
- Support you throughout your break in our accommodation
- Advise on coach, rail and other travel methods to tourist destinations for a smooth and pleasant trip
- For overseas travellers, we can discuss the most convenient airports and best airport transfers for you
To find out more and see what Exclusively Warwickshire can do for you visit their website: http://exclusivelyuk.co.uk