With Spring just around the corner what will your New Years Resolution be?
Ours is to create a community Kitchen Garden by allocating a plot of land to enable others to grow
Landshare brings together people who have a passion for home-grown food, connecting those who have land to share with those who need land for cultivating food. Since its launch through River Cottage in 2009 it has grown into a thriving community of more than 55,000 growers, sharers and helpers.
It’s for people who:
- Want to grow their own fruit and veg but don’t have anywhere to do it
- Have a spare bit of land they’re prepared to share
- Can help in some way – from sharing knowledge and lending tools to helping out on the plot itself
- Support the idea of freeing up more land for growing
- Are already growing and want to join in the community
It began with the tiny seed of an idea – and it’s growing and growing.
If you have the time we have the space for you to grow.
Call us now on 01386 792360 Mobile:0797 4110132